Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Mhmm

I have not laughed that violently in a long time, nice work yo. The graphics added significantly to the humor as well, great art, great animation

GhostFight-BOS-Part1 GhostFight-BOS-Part1

Holy Jesus.

That was amazing.

Mario's Last Battle Mario's Last Battle

very well done

I usually don't like sprite movies because they have minimal artistic skill involved, but this on was differen't. I love how you edited the sprites yourself to make the running lookbetter. This could easily be my favorite sprite movie. Good luck on the contest.

Awesome Compilation Vol 1 Awesome Compilation Vol 1

Pretty funny.

I loved the resident evil 4 one. Expecially the ski free guy, I remember playing that game like 8 years ago. Hahahah keep up the good work.

Final Fantasy Heroes GX 1 Final Fantasy Heroes GX 1

esta bien

me gusta mario, pero no hablo espanol bien. necesito un diccionario de espanol!

Ask Al: "Superheros" Ask Al: "Superheros"

liked the cartoon but..

kryptonite makes superman LOSE his powers

The 10 Second Collab The 10 Second Collab

7/10

I thought some of these were really funny, but its presented the same way as robot chicken.

XIN Session 18 (Finale) XIN Session 18 (Finale)

Brilliant

That was by far the most unique, interesting storyline out of any movie I've seen on NG. This is so good it looks like it should be an anime on adult swim, I thought the story was much better than say, full metal alchemist or Inuyasha. You guys are very talented, keep up the great work.

Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

pretty good

i thought the only truly funny part was with the fish, this movie was pretty random, but was done well and deserves a good score. Good job

Am I the only one who knows that the "oh gnarley!" quote is from Fast Times at Ridgemont High?

sex and the bedroom sex and the bedroom

coo

I like all of your movies because of your voice and crazy plots, I liked this one but I prefer your movies that dont have all this sexual crap in it, linkn prk kem 2 my house was my favorite movie on NG, please dont ruin it by turning your movies into stuff like this..